Cash on Delivery in India

Major cities daily shipping ! 

Free Shipping

0. My Cart
Total Rs0.00

Easy Name Change service

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: Rs1,500.00

Special Price: Rs1,275.00

Quick Overview

- Easiest and Fastest way to Change name in India Online

No consulting fees, Open and Upfront Fees.

We can currently help online Name change for residents in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Hyderabad

Fill the form below before you place order

Current Name: Include First, Middle and Last (Surname)

New Name: Include First, Middle and Last (Surname)

We can help you get the Demand Draft for Name Change Fees. If you want to pay the fee yourself select "No payment required"
Indolegal can only help Name Change in Delhi, Maharashtra, TamilNadu and Andhra Pradesh

Advertisement in Local News paper may be required for Name Change. Select a news Paper. This will be a five line advertisement

* Required Fields

Regular Price: Rs1,500.00

Special Price: Rs1,275.00

Online name change in India

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

  • Online name change in India
  Name Change Form    Overview    Procedure    Product Tags    Questions / Answers  
The form you request is not available now. Please try again later


Online name change service in India. Easy to use online application.

- Only few minutes to complete the form
- Hassel and Stress Free

Hassel free, Fast and Easy Online Name Change in India by authorized experts. Answer few questions online, and get it fast. 

Easy online Name Change service in India

online name change in IndiaChanging names after marriage is a common custom in India and many other parts of the world mainly for women.

Indolegal provides easy Name Change service in India  - Answer few questions on our easy to use online form and provide required documents for name change and we take care of helping you providing the completed documentation and getting the affidavits on stamp papers, we also can help in advertising in the news papers. helps you if you want to change your name either post marriage or change of name for any legal reason.


By using Indolegal Name change service you don't need to stand in line or go around government offices to get the forms, Fill online form in less than few minutes.

 Easiest and Fastest way to change name in India online
Only few Minutes to complete form and send your details
Guaranteed name change Hassel Free upfront costs, no hidden fees


Wether it is for you, your loved ones , file application for change of name in India online. helps you if you want to change your name either post marriage or change of name on passport or for any legal reason.  

Our staff is always up to date with any changes in the law and will help us deliver fastest and hassel free service. 

1. Overview of Name Change in Passport

In India, the process of receiving a fresh passport in itself is quite exhaustive. A lot of documentation is needed right from the application process, and it might take 3-6 months before you finally get your passport. A name change would seem like a simple task, but the fact is that it is a little time consuming, so at Indolegal we made the process easy and simple enough so you can get your name changed by applying online. The good part is that the entire process is quite straightforward. Here, you will find some information to learn how to change your name in the passport and get a fresh passport with your husband’s surname. Before looking into the procedure, however, let’s quickly solve some problems or doubts you may have about the name change process.

2. Problems and Issues in the Name Change Process for Passports

A lot of women feel confused about whether or not they require an official name change in their passport. Given below is a list of common doubts expressed by women who want to change their name

3. Is it mandatory to change my name after the marriage?

Technically, the name change is not required by law and a number of women prefer to continue with their family name even after marriage. Nevertheless, you can still find a vast majority of women still change their surname to that of their husbands. Now, the question of whether or not to a woman should change her name has become quite trivial, since it is her own personal decision. However, there is one important question that does need to be answered- how to change your name in your passport after marriage.

As mentioned above, it is not mandatory to change your name to your husband’s after marriage. The decision is completely up to once own choice but in general most of the people change their last name to their husband's last name.

4. If I change my name, do I have to change the name in my passport as well?

Once again, it is not mandatory to change your name in your passport after marriage. You can still travel using the same passport, but it is best if you carry your marriage certificate with you at such times. It must be noted here that while a name change is not mandatory for your passport, it is good if you make the change in it for consistency. It can help make international travel a lot smoother.

5. What do I do if the name on my Visa and the name on my passport are different?

This can happen if you apply for a Visa using your maiden name and do not change the name on your passport, or vice versa. In any case, you can still travel. You just need to ensure that you have copy of your marriage certificate with you as a precaution while travelling.


Below you can compare the process between Indolegal and ordinary way. Indolegal will help you to complete your name change successfully. Because of so much time and effort involved in the ordinary method to change name in India, most people either drop the idea to change their name or postpone it. Indolegal team made it easy for the customers by shifting the laborious proces  of preparing the documentation to Indolegal.


Benifits of using IndoLegal Name Change Service

Name Change in India is made easier, using Indolegal you don't have to go through laborious process just answer few questions online and submit the required documets. takes care of the rest.

  • 1. Answer few questions online using our easy to use software

  • 2. Submit the required documents

  • 3. Our experienced team will prepare the name change affidavits

  • 4. We Fill all the required forms needed, (each state has different forms) and provide the details where you need to give the completed forms.

  • 5. We courier them to you 

  • 6. We can advertise your name change in the local news papers, check with us for additional option.

All of the above service we do a very nominal affordable cost. Indolegal is here to help you in changing your name.

Most of the simple things become very complicated in India due to the laborious process involved in going around the goverment offices, finding the right people, right documents and forms to do even a simple thing done. 


Required Documents for Name Change

  • - Attested copy of marriage certificate(if changing name after marriage),

  • - Idendtity Proof any of  these(Passport, Voter Id, Ration Card, SSC certificate, Driving License),

  • - Photocopy of the husband’s passport (if changing name after marriage)

  • - Residence proof (if there is a change in address) along with Your Passport

You need to have a valid marriage certificate from the Registrar of marriages; the pattern may differ from state to state, but it must contain the husband and wife’s names, age, addresses, place and date of marriage, registration number and date of registration. You need to have a notarized affidavit stating the name change along with a photo of you and your husband together.

How to get your Notarized Affidavit in India

In order to get the notarized affidavit, you must first visit your local authority and present the certificate, along with your passport, voter’s ID card or any other sufficient proof. Once the authorities verifty your details, you may go to a notary public and get the affidavit stamped. 

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Outdoor Answers
Expand all
Sort by
Most Recent Questions
When will i have to advertise in local news paper.How many days it will take to get the name changed document.
0 answers
i am having both surname and last name. can i drop my surname
0 answers
I want to change my name without having surname. Is it possible.
1 answers
I neither have passport nor birth certificate.can i upload my ssc certificate,voter ID,PAN as proof of identity for name change service.
1 answers
where to upload the scanned documents for name change service
1 answers
* Nickname:

* Your Answer:

Sign Up for Newsletter

*Protection Code:

Please, enter the text shown in the image into the field below
Reload the Image

* Nickname:

* Your Question:

Notify me by email when answer received

Sign Up for Newsletter

*Protection Code:

Please, enter the text shown in the image into the field below
Reload the Image

  1. Really easy to use, thank you Review by Kalyan, Secunderabad

    Thanks team for providing this online service. This is easy to use. (Posted on 11/16/12)

  2. very well...... Review by ugesh

    i am very thankful to you people u made it in a very easy process....very well done with a best price excellent service. (Posted on 8/26/12)

  3. my name change in mumbai.. Review by Sneha Jeydev, Mumbai

    Thanks team for continuous support and answering my multiple phone calls. I wanted to make sure I could change my name before applying for my visa to usa. Your your online service is easy and convinient. (Posted on 8/20/12)

  4. I recommend Review by Nitya, mumbai

    I went to a local service agent in Andheri they were asking Rs 1350/- for preparing the name change documents and process and were not even close to my expectation until I found Indolegal service much appreciate this online service and very cheap when compared to the other service i went. (Posted on 8/8/12)

  5. thx Review by Rammanohar

    So yes, this place gets the job done (Posted on 8/8/12)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register